COVID 19 Update: A Note Before Your Next Appointment! July 2020
We are so excited to be back and providing dental treatment to our family of patients! As you may know, we have made numerous improvements and updates to our office to ensure the safety of our patients and team. (If you have not yet seen or heard about these updates, please watch the video in the announcement below!) Now that we’re been back to work and have adjusted to our “new normal,” there’s a few things we want to ask you to consider before you come to your next appointment!
- Please be prompt (but not TOO prompt!)
- Please DO NOT arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time. We are organizing our schedule in a way that helps maintain social distancing. If you arrive too early, we could have too many patients at the front door and in the waiting area at one time.
- It’s a little chilly in here, so dress accordingly!
- As recommended by OSHA, our team is now wearing more Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). These additional layers include surgical caps, gowns, N95 masks and face shields. These added layers become very hot for us over the course of our work day. To keep our team comfortable as we provide your treatment, we are keeping the air conditioning a bit cooler than normal. Please take this into consideration and bring an extra jacket or blanket with you if you tend to get cold!
- BYOM- Bring Your Own Music!
- We have always offered music and headphones to patients for use during an appointment! For the time being, we will not be providing the headphones and tablets that you may be used to. However, we encourage you to bring your own so you can “tune us out” while we work!
- One Patient At A Time
- We are only allowing the patient receiving treatment in the treatment area. If possible, please arrive alone to your appointment. If you require a driver, we ask that your escort please remain in the car until you’re done.
Thank you for your understanding and support as we move forward. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!
COVID-19 Update: Preparing to Open Our Doors May 2020
To our patients:
We miss you! We have been working tirelessly since March to make the changes necessary to be able to open our doors for practice once again following the outbreak of COVID-19. We know that not being able to receive dental care is inconvenient, but the safety of our team and our patients is a top priority. Please be reassured, we have gone above and beyond to make the necessary updates that will keep us all safe, while continuing to provide you with the highest level of dental care possible.
Please watch the short video below to see what changes we are implementing and what you can expect when we see you for your next appointment. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call our Lancaster office at (717) 569-6484. We can’t wait to see you soon!
With warmest regards,
Drs. Loeffler & Pitt
Introducing GLO Professional Whitening! December 2019
At Loeffler-Pitt Dental Associates, we strive to provide our patients with the best and most effective methods for maintaining a healthy, beautiful smile! Cosmetic teeth whitening is a topic that patients inquire about daily. However, with countless brands and products available, finding the best option for yourself can be confusing.
After months of research and discussion as a Team, we are excited to announce that we are now a certified GLO Science dental practice! With GLO Professional Whitening, we can provide our patients with the very best teeth whitening options, experience and results available anywhere.
We now offer a variety of GLO Professional Whitening options that fit your lifestyle and whitening needs, available exclusively through certified GLO dental practices like ours! Let us customize the best whitening treatment for you!
Call our Lancaster office (717) 569-6484 to book your GLO Professional Whitening appointment today!
Welcome Dr. Stephanie Berg Stephens January 8, 2018
Dear Friends and Family of Loeffler-Pitt Dental Associates,
Doctors Loeffler and Pitt, as well as our team are pleased to welcome Dr. Stephanie Berg Stephens, DMD to our New Holland Practice, effective December 29, 2017. Dr. Stephen’s arrival fulfills our 3 year search to find the best dentist for our New Holland office. We proudly give her our highest professional and personal endorsements.
Dr. Stephens was raised in South Jersey. She attended Rutgers University for her Undergraduate degree, Bachelors of Art in Biological Sciences, Magna cum laude in 2008. She then attended Pennsylvania School of Dentistry to pursue her passion for Dentistry. She graduated in 2012 with a Doctor of Medical Dentistry degree. Her professional vision brought her to Lancaster to participate in a one year General Practice Residency at Lancaster General Hospital. Dr. Loeffler met Dr. Stephens through teaching the advanced restorative technology portion of the program.
Dr. Stephens and her husband Michael reside in Lititz, PA with their two dogs and two cats. She loves to garden and take care of her 4 legged babies. Dr. Stephens is very excited to begin this next phase of her professional career. She will be an asset to the community of New Holland and we can’t wait for you to meet her. We are confident you will enjoy her style, wit, personality and technical skills.
Our patients will continue to receive the same premium services and care they are currently accustomed to with Doctors Loeffler and Pitt. Dr. Stephens, along with the familiar faces of our team you have come to know throughout the years, are looking forward to ensuring our patients a smooth and comfortable transition. Dr. Pitt and Dr. Loeffler will continue their availability as Dr. Stephens becomes integrated into the New Holland office.
We thank you for your continued support of Loeffler-Pitt Dental Associates. We wish you a Happy and Healthy New Year!
Dr. Loeffler, Dr. Pitt, Dr. Stephens and our team.
CHRISTMAS ON “MAIN”
For the 4th year in a row, the Team at Loeffler-Pitt Dental participated in this fabulous event, put on to highlight small businesses in New Holland. This brain child of Deb Reichard and the New Holland Business Association has grown in popularity and attendance each year since its inception. Our corner office building was beautifully decorated inside and out by Lisa Buffenmeyer EFDA and Libbie Grumbine. Heather Meckley EFDA baked 25 dozen amazing varieties of cookies and 8 pounds of Reindeer “Poop” popcorn mix. Heather and Lisa served up these delectable treats along with gallons of Hot Chocolate and Hot Mulled Cider.
This year we had 268 visitors and patients come to see our practice, more than 100 more than last year. Word on the street was that we had the “BEST” hot chocolate at the Main Street celebration resulting in people stopping by just for that.
Our current patients who came to visit also had the Christmas treat of meeting the dentist for whom we have been searching for the past three years. Stephanie Berg Stephens DMD and her husband Michael were in attendance and Dr. Loeffler and Dr. Pitt were able properly introduce her to our New Holland Family.
3 D CBCT Scan Unit from VaTech North America
Loeffler-Pitt has always been on the top of the technology curve in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of dental conditions. Our newest advancement is our “Green” 3D CBCT Scan Unit from VaTech North America. This unit allows us to accurately image a patient in 5.9 seconds. This ultra low dose exposure now gives us very detailed images in both 3 dimensional and 2 dimensional formats. The clarity and resolution is simply an unbelievable increase over conventional digital radiography.
The following is a partial list of a few of the diagnostic options we now have available to aid in the complex diagnostic challenges we face with today’s dental patients:
- Extremely detailed two dimensional standard format Panoramic x-ray. These images are so clear that we can now diagnose decay between the teeth which was impossible in many cases with the older formats. Sometimes eliminating the need for the conventional “bite wing” x-rays.
- Three dimensional assessment of both jaws, the TMJ (joints), Sinus areas, the airway space and even the carotid artery areas.
- Isolation of one or more teeth to look for infections and cracks.
- For patients who suffer from a hyperactive gag reflex, this unit enables us to take cavity checking x-rays “outside of the mouth”, with extreme detail.
- Multiple formats to look for hidden infections and cysts which can be challenging in conventional radiography.
With reduced exposure in both time and intensity and the dramatic increase in the clarity of the image, we are excited to show you the new technology when you are in the office. If you have a diagnostic challenge or an issue that has not been resolved elsewhere, schedule an examination for problem solving with the Doctors and the Team at Loeffler-Pitt.